Sunday, October 3, 2010

On Tap for Today

First, I want to thank Lovely Loretta for being on the show last week while Meat-free Mike was away.  If you missed the show, do not despair, I will ask Loretta back soon.

On tap for today...

I, Vegan Linda, will review The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Eating for Kids.  It caught my eye at the local library and I give it a B.  I'll cover what I liked and didn't like.

Vegan Mania is happening again this year in Chicago.  Saturday October 9, 2010 from 10-ish to 6-ish.  Check it out.

I attended a Vegan Meet-up get together of drinks and games.  It reminded me that I should mention, not all alcoholic drinks are veg.  Check out barnivore if you would like a list.

For our veg celebrity news (we need a name for this segment, my husband suggested OMV - Oh My Vegan!, but I would love for some creative listener to come up with a better name for this portion of the show):

Check out Jane Velez-Mitchell's response to Tim Love's reasons to eat meat.

My favorite vegan musician is in the Midwest.  I highly advise people to try to make it to one of Michael Franti's concerts.

I ran into Meat-free Mike and JQ at Common Ground Co-op this week recording the Common Ground Corner so tune in for this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment